The University of Florida campus has many natural areas in which students can learn about and research wetlands.
- High-resolution map of campus natural areas
- Complete listing of campus Conservation Land Area Management Plan maps
Specific Campus Wetland Locations
- Stormwater Ecological Enhancement Project (SEEP) http://natl.ifas.ufl.edu/seep.htm (info) &
- Natural Area Teaching Laboratory (NATL)
- Katharine Ordway Preserve – Swisher Memorial Sanctuary
- Austin Cary Memorial Forest
- Marine Laboratory at Seahorse Key
Need help finding wetlands?
The UF Wetlands Club provides opportunities for students to engage in a variety of activities related to wetlands.
Additionally, there are many natural areas that are easily accessible from the UF campus in which faculty and students regularly use for education and research.